Sunday, April 4, 2010

D-Bag of the Whenever

So. Easter week. They've gotta have somethin GOOD on TV for all the religious freakos to get all freaky about, right? Right. And so they had. The D-bag of the Right Now comes to us via Macbeth Studio, where they apparently and allegedly recreated the face of Jesus. *Ahem* I'm sorry. The face of whoever is supposedly magi-magi-magically appearing on the Shroud of Turin (I wouldn't want to offhandedly offend anyone). Through most of the 2 hour long program (most of which was just repeating the same CRAP over and over again. I love filler!), there was a man talking. I honestly have no idea what this man said, because I couldn't stop staring at his freaking HAIR! So the current D-bag of the Whenever is....

Ray Downing's Hair!



Congratulations, and enjoy your reign!

P.S. Did anyone get my 3 wisemen reference?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Beuller?

No comments:

Post a Comment