Friday, May 24, 2013

Where Is Your Boy. No Seriously, Where Is He?

So it only took them 5 years, but my ears feel at peace once more. They're also still sort of ringing. Two days later. Yes. Yes yes yes yesssssssss. We had balcony seats. Which was cool. Cuz we didn't have to die in a pit of disease (pretty sure that's what happened down on the main floor, because it was hot as all hell in that venue), AND we had an unobstructed view. I'll take it. Sure, it felt like the whole place was going to collapse in shambles every time a song started. Sure, I spent most of the night pretty dizzy and terrified I was going to fall over the railing. But it's Fall Out Boy. Pretty sure I'd watch them from a chair filled with tacks. 






 Not sure if "I see you there, enjoying my music" or "Sit your ass down, fucker".



I don't recall Pete yelling at anyone at any point during the show. Mostly he just mumbled, so that as the next song started, everyone was sort of looking at each other like "...what did he just s - OH HEY I LOVE THIS SONG!". So what he was saying here, I truly do not know.



Pete's wearing some kind of skirt/cape/dress. We couldn't quite figure it out. I'm tempted to email Joan Rivers and ask her if she's got any thoughts. Cuz....no. Just no. 


                                                         All is right in my world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment