Saturday, May 16, 2009

9 months later...

It took a while for me to find these pictures considering I have an obsession with the internet and with Fall Out Boy but there is now photographic evidence of Bree and I at the Fall Out Boy secret show in Chicago!

This first one is during the song "Saturday." Pete decided to stand on the bar, I decided to run to Patrick while everyone was crowding around the Wentz. Notice Bree enjoying the concert like a normal person and I am somewhere off screen hunting for some Stump(h).



This second one is an instant classic. You may remember me saying that Pete's ass broke my glasses, yeah, now you can see it for yourself. Moments after the first picture Pete decided to jump into the crowd. Seeing as I was concentrating on Patrick, I never saw it coming. Bree is enjoying the concert and no doubt laughing at the look of iminent death on my face. Notice my hand on his shoulder trying to push him off of me. Hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment