Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bree Presents...

Her Favorite Infomericals!



First up, My Lil' Reminder. The woman who can't find her car? Priceless. The woman who can't find her car but uses My Lil' Reminder and realizes where she parked? FUCKING HILAR!!!








Next, it's Loud N' Clear! The perfect way to eavesdrop on EVERYONE YOU FUCKING KNOW! *Disclaimer* Loud N Clear will NOT make you an invincible bingo player.








Up next, the Snuggie. I have several problems with this "product". First, I've never had a blanket "slip and slide", and I've also never been "trapped inside" of one. Second, fleece is luxurious? SINCE WHEN!? Cold feet? That's what socks are for. And if I ever saw a family at a sporting event, and all of them were wearing Snuggies? I would mow them down with a gat. Yes. Yes, I just went ghetto on their Snuggie wearing asses.







And finally, this guy is my hero....

No comments:

Post a Comment