Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"it's like watching your dad bone..."

So, the time has come, they have posted the meet and greet photos. I have finally cut off the m&g wristband tonight because it was fraying so much. I have to say that the picture isn't half bad but Patrick's obnox Elvis Costello glasses caught a good glare. His smile is hilarious as is Bree's. She looks like she just won an award in the form of the sexiest voice alive. I look completely content but I had NO IDEA that Andy was standing next to me. I kind of feel bad...but mostly I don't. Okay, yes, I do feel bad, wouldn't it suck to be the ugly one in the band? Oh well, he has fans somewhere. They probably won't appreciate the cold shoulder I am giving him.



also, click here for all of the concert pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment