Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two Stump(h) posts in one night? YESSSS!

So, in my overslept-today-induced-insomnia I am perusing the dark corner of the internet and just found the most FIERCE pic of Patrick at http://hairroin.blogspot.com/2009/05/addict-of-moment-patrick-stump.html

At first I didn't notice that they spelled "herion" differently and I was like "WHA? trick doesn't do herion?!" and then I realized that it was a salon and that only Patrick could show off his haircut while wearing a hat. I wonder if he even takes it off for the cut? They most likely just cut around it. I would really love to see him in one of those fetching designs in the background though.

Anyway, best pic ever, great angles Patrick.



Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model!

p.s. if you click on the pics on the site they are totally full sized images. DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment