Saturday, July 4, 2009

Whatcha dooooin?

So no, I haven't been kidnapped by crazed terrorists, nor have I been placed in a mental care facility for the rest of my natural life, I've simply been...well....losing my mind. Between work and...well, nothing, because all I do anymore is work, I've been completely burnt out. Today has been a beauteous sigh of relief. I got to do absolutely nothing, and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. I watched a crapload of Disney channel, and I've decided that Phinneas and Ferb is terrific.

As Liz mentioned at some point a while ago, I'm in the process of moving, and by "process of moving", I so obviously meant "procrastinating painting". But it's going to happen! Yes, the painting that started over a month ago will recommence this Tuesday! And will hopefully get finished, and then I can clean (oh GOD, can I clean), and start moving my shit! Yay!*

DID YA MISS ME?!?!?!??!?!?

*This "yay!" subject to change after the painting begins. Void where prohibited. Offer not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment