Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I will successfully link if it is the last thing I do!

I feel bad that Bree is making about 90% of the posts on here but I am just not as funny as that crazy betch. If I plan on this blog gaining recognition and making me a fortune I have got to start making a contribution. So I have decided to add a new weekly (honestly, whenever I decide to post something) feature. It is called "Why the hell do I have that in my favorites?" or "wthdihtimf?" for short. Basically, I have taken a look at the long list of favorites that I use as a control center for the internet and have found some really hilarious ones (most, not suprisingly, having to do with Fall Out Boy). I figured I could share them with you. Some of these websites are great for checking every day to get a good laugh but this first one I cannot figure out how it got into this prestigious list of favorites. It is still good for a laugh however.

clickity click

No comments:

Post a Comment