Tuesday, September 15, 2009

just call me "the baconator"



I know that everyone reading this blog (and there are a lot of you ;)) is wondering where Liz has been lately. Well, your homegirl got a job. I am currently employed in a meat packing plant. Yes, you heard right, meat packing. Now if you know me at all you are probably stunned, trust me, I am too, but I need the money and it is only temporary. The smell of bacon eventually comes off the skin after a good scrubbin' but the fact that one day I had to use a pitchfork to scoop up nasty little pieces of bacon into a machine just disgusts me. Only 13 more days until I start my real job. Hope I will survive.

If you, unlike me, are a fan of bacon I have a great link for you.
the bacon store, brought to you by one of my favorite little sites neatorama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment