Thursday, January 28, 2010

woe is me

I know it has happened to all of you. The "who is this?" msn message. I have gotten a ton of different people onto my friend list over the years and sometimes forget who they are. Tonight's convo started innocently enough. I thought it was a girl I had met at an FOB show, it has happened before, how else would me a Bree be beffies? Anyway, I realized that I knew this person from livejournal and that she was a boy. He asked me to friend his account because he thinks he is a good writer and wanted my opinion. Anyway, here is the convo and how it has escalated to insanity. (btw, I don't actually think his writing is good, I am just too nice to tell him it sucks.) We started talking about FOB, of course I would talk to him about one of my favorite subjects but he was annoying me so I told him I was busy and he left but suddenly 30 minutes later he started to harass me again. Asking for advice was nice because I am too nice to just say no. Way to get myself caught up in shit lol.

- ;boycottlove- says:
Hey I need some advice

Liz~ "I wet my pants...but not because I was nervous" says:
ok

- ;boycottlove- says:
Well, I liked this girl...we partied a lil she asked for some pics right so I thought I'd be clever and send her one in my boxers, she laughs over the pgone and says she has to show someone well that turned into everyone and now I get called all sorts of horrivle names idk dude bad

Liz~ "I wet my pants...but not because I was nervous" says:
shitty
she obv isn't worth your time
just laugh it off
easier said than done, i know

- ;boycottlove- says:
Very, and idk like I don't understand I'm just in my boxers I'm not fat why r ppl laughing??? I have chest hair haa
Here, this is it just don't laugh and be honest and tell me what's funny, it's not even a bad pic


Liz~ "I wet my pants...but not because I was nervous" says:
your boxers are fucked up, idk what you have in there but that is just sad

- ;boycottlove- says:
I have my you know there...why?

Liz~ "I wet my pants...but not because I was nervous" says:
right...well, if you are sending a pic of yourself in your underwear to someone on their phone you can just expect to be laughed at
us women just don't work that way

- ;boycottlove- says:
She asked for it though, ya know !???
And besides it isn't my boxers csuse i don't even have a boner there

yeah, you know you are too nice when guys you don't know are sending pics of their obviously stuffed boxers and hairyness to you. How was I to know that this convo would escalate to this? Promptly blocking this weirdo. ktnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment