Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Suck.

I'm stepping up on my soapbox. If you don't like it, I really don't care.

Everywhere I turn, someone is bitching about the aid being sent to the people of Haiti. "We have homeless people HERE", "We have people without food HERE", it just goes on and on. What are you not seeing about the situation going on in Haiti??? Are you blind? Or just dumb as fuck? These people have NOTHING, and NO ONE to help them. For so many many MANY people, everything they've ever known is GONE, with no warning whatsoever.

I understand there are homeless people in need here, I understand that there are people without jobs, without food, without money to take care of their families.

And here's my question to YOU, oh bitcher-of-the-help: WHAT DID YOU GIVE TO THOSE PEOPLE?

I bet my left arm that you didn't donate a single penny to help all of those people here in the country you so vehemently insist needs the help more than those in Haiti, aside from maybe the handful of change you chuck at the Salvation Army every year at Christmas. Yet you have the balls to sit there, and BITCH that your fellow Americans felt generous enough to give what they could to help. The people in this country that need help have been in need for a long time, since way before the earthquake in Haiti, yet NOW they are of sudden importance to you. NOW you post messages on your Facebook about how these people need help. Where was your "compassion" for your neighbors before compassion was being shown elsewhere?

Shame on you, you douchey fuckface. Because that's EXACTLY what you are.

YOU.

SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment