Monday, March 2, 2009

at least you spelled cock right this time

Gather around lads and lasses, it is story time. I would like to tell you all of a wonderful place called Angels and Kings in Chicago. The Breester and I were there for a fun little show one afternoon. That night we came back to get our drink on (and we did) the owner of the bar, a certain Pete Wentz, and his very pregnant wife were there. Also there was the drummer of The Plain White T's, Demar (if i spelled it wrong, I apologize, I am too white to spell some of these names). There was also a very drunk fangirl flailing around. Now I know what you are thinking...and NO this isn't a story about me, it was some other drunk fangirl, now pay attention! Anyway, she was harassing Wentz so he goes "hey hey, this dude (points to Demar) he wrote 'Hey there Delilah.'" I swear to you all that she pissed her pants over that. She started totally feeling him up. The whole time this is going on, me Bree and Wentz were laughing our asses off. I kind of feel bad for Demar but that shit was hilarious. Ok, so I am not the best story teller ever but that is some behind the scenes shit that you should be very appreciative of my sharing with you little people...lemmings, if I may.

I hope you enjoyed that bout of gloating and comment on this mofo or I may or may not shank you with a weapon I chisled out of a spoon while in prison. G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment