Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello, my head is coming out of a giant vagina

Wal-mart scares me more and more each day. Yesterday I was standing by my locker and some guy walked by me and I swear to you he sniffed me. I swear it! The break room is a large room resembling a circus with super geeks talking about computer games, fat, mullet sporting women talking to themselves and a black kid in the back dancing to the music on his headphones. Last night I even got locked INSIDE the fucking store. Yes, I realize that we close on Saturday nights because we are a conservative (blatantly christian) state that doesn't allow stores to open on Sundays but you do not need to keep me inside my own personal hell. Oh well, I get paid well and I have to say that I enjoy it to some extent. I was always interested in psychology and sociology and this allows me to observe an abundance of species.

Anyway, if you are online and find yourself to be bored do not fear for I have some fun links for you.

first off: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion I have no idea who this guy is but he is hilarious and extremely observant. The thing about the crocs is so very true. If any of you own said product please do me a favor and castrate yourself now.

secondly: http://www.youshouldhaveseenthis.com Do me a favor and check all of these things out so next time we are having a conversation you can actually understand my whitty little nuances.

lastly: twitter http://twitter.com/missxanthrope If you don't already have one then you must to be stuck in 2008. Join our mindless chatter. We are all just looking for friends so we can update them on whenever we eat some 'rad pizza' or to just yell random words such as "garage" p.s. follow me, I am entertaining

EDIT: why won't links work right on this bastard? fuck me sideways. looks like you will have to copy and paste until Bree gets on here and fixes it because I am compu-tarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment